Tuesday 29 January 2013

Oops

Bit of a bad day today.

Felt a bit homesick and generally a little low, so there wasn't really much productivity at all.

However... in the evening I returned to the drawing I started yesterday and have now finished it! I was nervous quite a lot of the way whilst doing it, mainly because when I'd done half the face in colour pencils, the blotchy colours of pink, purple and blue made him look like Harvey Dent from Batman when he'd had half his face burnt off...




Here's a pic of it in progress! Working on A3 with a laptop on the desk is a little tricky space-wise.. but I go with it.

I (unintentionally) used a rather limited colour palette for this one. A purple, a couple of pinks, couple of blues.. er, oh and a light lemon coloured one too.

I really really really don't want to admit I used a small amount of black for the darkest areas...

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing drawing! He has got rather a good face for this kind of thing hasn't he?

    Great to see you haven't lost your touch.

    La La xx

    ReplyDelete