Friday 25 January 2013

Just a reflection...

As it's nearing the end of my second week into the Final Major Project, I thought I'd have a brief look back on the work I've done to make sure I'm keeping on track.

I'm fairly satisfied with the amount of work I've done so far. I'm nearing the end of my second sketchbook and am determined to have that completed this weekend. However, I am now halfway through my allocated 'research' time for this project, yet have only really explored one aspect of the 'life' theme which is it's contrast with death.

In that case I'm going to try and pick up speed and explore more areas in the next two weeks. I have many more aspects to look into before starting to develop my sketches, so I better get down to it!

Onto the next sketchbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment