Sunday 10 February 2013

An interesting start to the day...

Wednesday morning I did some modelling for a couple of first year fashion students. It was quite enjoyable but pretty hectic - most of the students hadn't slept properly since the weekend, and they'd all been up all night finishing off their projects.

I modeled two outfits and had to have my hair and make up done a little. Walking was actually the trickiest part - wearing massive heels to walk back and forth in front of a group of students and tutors whilst having people flash cameras at you? Not so easy! Still I had a good time and hope to be asked to do it again sometime!

 Give me a couple of lip piercings and I'd be the spitting image of Lisbeth Salander.

And now for some sketches.....





I tried to do some quick self-portraits. Really I tried to be quick. On each page I tried to be quicker and rougher than the last... it never really happened.

Anyway I enjoyed doing the sketches, trying out different pens and pencils and overlaying sketches.

Below is a sketch I did when waiting as the students prepared and ironed their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment